HP Smart Tank 581 AIO – 12ppm / 4800dpi / A4 / USB / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Color Inkjet – Printer
Add to Compare
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Speed: Black - Up to 12ppm, Color - Up to 5ppm
- Print Quality: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE
- Duplex: Manual
- HP GT53XL Black Print up to 6K Pages
- HP GT52 Color Print up to 8K Pages
2 in stockCompare
Frequently Bought Together
This item: HP Smart Tank 581 AIO – 12ppm / 4800dpi / A4 / USB / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Color Inkjet – Printer
2 in stock
1 × HP GT52 Cyan Ink Bottle – 8K Pages / Cyan Color / Ink Cartridge
31 in stock
1 × Double A A4 Size Paper – 80GSM/ Pack of 5/ Free Box File
50 in stock
- Best in class print app: Compared to OEM printing apps for the majority of top selling, network capable inkjet/laser printers and all in ones for the home and office, priced ≤450 USD. Printers selected by market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker Final Historical CYQ4 2021. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s print apps and Keypoint Intelligence hands on testing and study commissioned by HP, July 2022.
- The smarter, more connected: Based on HP’s internal analysis of wireless ink tank printers. More connected based on self healing Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, and mobile print, scan, and fax capabilities through the HP Smart App as of January 2023.
- 1-year of ink included: Based upon 200 pages per month of HP Smart Tank customers’ usage. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer.
- Wi-Fi: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- HP Smart app: Requires the HP Smart app download. Certain features/software are available in English language only and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Subscription may be required; subscription may not be available in all countries. Internet access required and must be purchased.
- HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology: HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
- Recyclable bottles: Ink bottles can be recycled through HP’s Planet Partner Program. Program availability varies.
- “6K black or 6K color”: Black and composite colour average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 6000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer.
- 45% recycled plastic: Post consumer recycled is based on the definition set in the EPEAT standard for imaging equipment, IEEE 1680.2
- At a fraction of the cost: HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer.
- 1 year warranty: Includes HP’s standard commercial warranty (also referred to as HP Limited Warranty).
- Spill-free refill system: When used in accordance with set up instructions
|Model||HP Smart Tank 581 All-in-One Printer|
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Print Speed Black||ISO: Up to 12 ppm / Draft, A4: Up to 22 ppm|
|Print Speed Color||ISO: Up to 5 ppm / Draft, A4: Up to 16 ppm|
|First Page Out (A4, Ready)||Black: As Fast as 14 Sec / Color: As Fast as 21 Sec|
|Duty Cycle (Monthly, A4)||Up to 3,000 Pages|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume||400 to 800|
|Print Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Quality (Best)||Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 Rendered dpi / Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 Optimized dpi Color (When Printing from a Computer and 1200 Input dpi)|
|Display||33 Segments + 1.2-inch iCON LCD Display|
|Processor Speed||980 MHz|
|Print Languages||HP PCL 3 GUI; HP PCLm (HP Apps/UPD); URF (AirPrint)|
|Mobile Printing Capability||HP Smart App; Apple AirPrint; Mopria Print Service; HP Print Service Plugin (Android Printing); Wi-Fi Direct Printing|
|Wireless Capability||Yes, Built-In Wi-Fi 2.4G, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Connectivity, Standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (Device); 1 Bluetooth Low Energy; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; 1 Wi-Fi Direct|
|Wireless Technologies||Bluetooth® 4.2; 802.11b/g/n|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 11; Windows 10; Windows 7; Android; iOS; macOS 12 Monterey; macOS 11 Big Sur; macOS 10.15 Catalina|
|Memory, Standard||64 MB Integrated DDR1|
|Memory, Maximum||64 MB|
|Paper Handling Input, Standard||100 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Output, Standard||30 Sheet Output Tray|
|Media Sizes Supported||A4; B5; A6; DL Envelope, Legal|
|Media Sizes, Custom||88.9 x 127 mm to 215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Matte Brochure Papers, Glossy Brochure Papers, Photo Papers, Envelopes, Other Specialty Inkjet Papers|
|Media Weights, Recommended||75 g/m²|
|Media Weights, Supported||Plain Paper: 60 to 105 g/m²; Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; Cards: Up to 200 g/m²; Photo Paper: Up to 250 g/m²|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (Up to 8.5 x 11 in, 210 x 297 mm)|
|Control Panel||Power On/Off, Cancel, Resume, Color Copy, Black Copy, ID Copy, WI-FI and Info Button|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed Only|
|Scan File Format||JPEG; PDF|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan Technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan Size, Maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan size, maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan Input Modes||Copy; HP Software; EWS|
|Digital Sending Standard Features||Scan to File (From Software); HP Smart Tasks|
|Copy Speed Black (ISO)||Up to 10 cpm|
|Copy Speed Color (ISO)||Up to 2 cpm|
|Copy Resolution (Black Text)||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Copy Resolution (Color Text and Graphics)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Reduced Speed|
|Copy Reduce/Enlarge Settings||Via HP Smart App|
|Copies, Maximum||Up to 99 Copies|
|Copier Settings||Number of Copies, Resize, Quality, Lighter/Darker, Papersize, Papertype, ID Copy, Enhancement|
|Power||Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power Consumption||0.109 Watts (Manual-Off), 3.023 Watts (Ready), 1.096 Watt (Sleep)|
|Operating Temperature Range||5 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||15 to 80% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Replacement Cartridges||HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle (1VV21AE); HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle (M0H54AE); HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle (M0H55AE); HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle (M0H56AE)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 362 x 158 mm|
Recently viewed items